A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Monday 26 September 2011

Newcomer

Hello

I am a late arrival so I am only joining the Challenge now. I have watched from the sidelines as the first Challenge took place and it has my admiration.
I have dabbled in textiles for as long as I can remember going from family interests such as knitting and crochet to tatting, embroidery, patchwork and quilting to mixed media - with a little bit of painting thrown in!
My other passion are gardening and cookery but usually I cannot wait to get into a textile piece.
My heart is in the north east of England but work and marriage put me in suburbia. One day the wanderer might return!

Jenny

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jenny, good to see you and good luck with the challenge.

Sue Krekorian said...

Hiya, it will be really good to get to know you - hope you enjoy the challenges, and getting to know the rest of us :)

Sandra Wyman said...

Hi Jenny - welcome and good to meet you. We could end up as neighbours - I'm planning to move rom Leeds to Berwick sometime in the next couple of years!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the warm welcome.

artmixter said...

Welcome, Jenny!

artmixter said...

Jenny, if you could give me your details, please, I'll add you to the sidebar. You can email me from my blog, or catch me on facebook if you have a page there. Please also give me your blog or website details, and I'll add them.

Jenny said...

Am I correct in assuming that there are no restrictions on size or orientation?

Julie said...

Hi Jenny and welcome :-) I've been away on hols so I'm a bit late in saying hi. I shall look forward to getting to know you :-)