A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Tuesday 27 September 2011

Light & Shadow

Sorry to delay in posting. Life is interfering with art again...


I'm working on a series right now that uses photos that I've taken with my iPhone using some of the interesting photography apps (like Instagram, Hipstamatic, etc). The main subject is a photo of three vintage glove molds that I have on a windowsill in my house. I love the way the light plays off the fingers and the shadows form on the wrists.

4 comments:

artmixter said...

I love this, Jane.

Anonymous said...

I like that you have glove molds on your windowsill; I have dust. I also like the beez and the stripeyness! In fact, I love the bee fabric!

Sandra Wyman said...

Love the way the shadows form the shapes of those gloves!

Sue Krekorian said...

Very cool - great light and shadows!