A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sales, Sizes and Yes I've Started!

With just a few weeks until the first deadline, I have been giving more thought to size and sale. I really like the idea of having all the quilts I make about the same size – especially if we do decide to exhibit.
I definitely love the idea of exhibiting. Which makes me wonder about sales, because I would like to sell too…maybe.
What’s does everyone else think? Am I the only one thinking about this too much?
In more interesting news, I have been idea struck and have started the first challenge. Initial photos to follow shortly...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you! I've started, stopped, started again, and stopped again. My muse is jumpy!

artmixter said...

I am just about to go away for a week, (my son is getting married on Sunday), but after that, I'll be resizing the picture and working on it...probably in one fell swoop. I've always enjoyed working alla prima.

As for exhibiting and selling, I'm fine with it, but you would expect me to say that, as I suggested the exhibiting stuff in the first place ;-)

Anonymous said...

You did indeed Marion! Congratulations on your son's news - have a wonderful time x

I'll wait a bit for others to respond before posting again.

Vincent G said...

Thanks ffor sharing this