A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Sunday 24 July 2011

1st Challenge - date amendment

Just a quick note to remind you to let me know if you want email notifications when people leave comments.

Also, Sally has reminded me that I originally said there would be 2 months in which to do a challenge and I'd only allowed about 6 weeks for this one. So I've made an amendment to the end date for the first challenge and it's now 23rd September 2011. Soz.

5 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Thank you, I shall breathe again....

magsramsay said...

That's a relief! Though I'll probably end up leaving it until the last minute as usual. My pattern of working is doing most of the designing and planning in the first few inspired days and then putting the quilt together in a rush at the end.

Anonymous said...

I have an idea or two myself and better get cracking as I have decided to make mine proper pieces if I can rather than samples. It doesn't matter what you do as long as it's some form of completed top, but I've decided to use this blog as a bit of discipline which I'm sorely in need of! It's too easy especially in this lovely weather, to stop and have a tootle somewhere to drink tea. I'm usually ok once I've started; a bit like dieting.

Anonymous said...

Do have a look at the pages under the title of the blog.

Let me have any images or links that you would like to appear, and if you want a separate profile (I'll use the introduction pages as a default)

Elma in Lochwinnoch said...

Whew!!! I have an idea lurking but I have quite a bit on ATM and had visions of having yet another UFO ;-)